Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A Week of Healing with Fairy's - DAY 4 - Beauty


Day 4 is here and the fae want us to remember our beauty inside and out. We are all beautiful in our own way. Part of building your self esteem is appreciating how wonderful you really are! Try to build yourself up rather than down. Self talk is really important right now so be careful how you judge yourself. 
Try to tell yourself positive affirmations daily , such as "I shine , all Day"  ;) that is one of my favorites. Hehe.

Everyone is attracted to a persons inner light. Invest time and money into things that make you feel beautiful as well as others. Be sure to spend time in meaningful ways that make you feel happy and you will glow with the attractiveness of a truly happy person.

Affirmation: My inner and outer selves are radiantly attractive right now. I love myself.


As above, So Below.
Shine on, Beautiful!
-Shantastic

No comments:

Post a Comment