Monday, January 12, 2015

THE OFFICIAL SHANTASTIC SHINE CARD READINGS blog. :D

So I decided that for 2015 I wanted to be able to store all my card readings in one place. Apart from all of my other blogs and magical advice and created items that I often like to post ( For more posts about them please feel free to click HERE for my official Website or HERE for my Blog on more random yet informative topics. )

But THIS will be the home of my oracle card and tarot messages from beyond. I love my cards and love to use them to help provide a picture for those around me who to enjoy the messages from the divine through a more phsyical way than simply voice.

I use cards for my visual learners who like to see what the law of attraction is bringing them or to help them get through a situation. So I from here on out I am going to try to post my weekly readings and maybe even daily once I get organized enough.

Some of these may be through writing and others through audio or video from the Project Bring Me to Life Podcast where I provide a weekly reading for our viewers. I think it's important to keep a record of these readings to see how we progress through them.

I am excited to share the messages of beyond with you and hope you enjoy them too!

I also do personal readings for a small donation fee ( the first one is always free)

Feel free to EMAIL ME or check out my services page on my Official Website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment